Synergen’s seasoned professionals have the engineering and construction expertise to investigate and analyze complex construction problems. Our active engagement in construction management brings real-time expertise to post-construction investigations.
We examine structures, materials, systems, designs, and installation sequencing and practices to uncover the cause of a problem and determine responsibility. Our experts investigate problems and advise our clients of the cause, solution, and estimated costs associated with the corrective actions.
Our skilled professionals have highly specialized knowledge and experience that has proven invaluable to clients at all stages of construction and in all construction industry sectors. With an array of technical and commercial expertise, we put our services to work for clients on complex projects around the world.
Synergen offers a comprehensive array of construction defect-related and forensic investigation services. Our experts have years of experience in the construction field. Synergen’s services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordination of On-Site Destructive Testing
- Construction and Design Defect Analysis
- Building Inspection
- Plan and Specification Review
- Construction Cost Estimation (Pre and Post Construction)
- Industry/ Regulation/ Code Compliance Studies
- Project Planning and Management
- Design Supervision
- Construction Administration
- Repair Recommendations/ Oversight
- Coordination of Experts