Synergen has a unique depth of knowledge on the business and economic issues of intellectual property disputes. Synergen’s professionals have real world business experience, having served as CEOs, CFOs, Vice Presidents, Presidents, and General Managers of entrepreneurial enterprises, mid-sized corporations, and publicly held corporations. Synergen employs a business-based approach to the litigation issues of confusion, breach of contract, valuation, licensing, and economic damages.
Our engineering and financial professionals have significant experience on matters involving patents, trade secrets, copyrights and trademarks.
Synergen’s intellectual property services include:
- Intellectual Property Valuation
- Market Analysis
- Accounting Analysis
- Analysis of Comparable License Agreements
- Analysis of Historical Costs and Revenues
- Acquisition Analysis
- Revenue and Cost Projections
- Analysis and Determination of Production Capacity
- Cost Analysis (fixed, variable, historical, etc.)
- Present Value Determination
- Financial Impact Analysis