Synergen has provided expert solutions on oil and gas projects all around the world. Synergen’s engineering and construction experts offer a unique blend of hands-on experience, industry insight, and consulting skill. Synergen’s offshore industry experts have an average of 30 years of applied industry experience from operating companies and service providers in the global energy industry. Experience and expertise includes responsibility for design, project execution, and analysis of major offshore projects including tension leg platforms (TLPs), semi-submersibles (Semis), floating production, storage and offloading facilities (FPSOs), floating storage and offloading facilities (FSOs), SPARs, gravity based structures, jack-up drilling rigs, drill ships, and subsea pipelines.
Clients who have utilized Synergen’s offshore engineering, construction, installation, and operations expertise include multinational energy companies, engineering companies, EPC and construction companies, installation companies, insurance companies, and law firms involved in the industry.
Service areas and areas of expertise include:
- Topsides Design and Construction
- Hull Design and Construction
- Interface Management and Integration
- Shipyard and Fabrication Yard Management
- Project Scheduling and Cost Control
- Modular Fabrication Techniques
- Riser System Design, Analysis, Fabrication, and Operation
- Mooring Installation and Mooring Issues
- Shallow Water and Deepwater Installations
- Facilities Tow-out and Installation
- Service and Support Vessel Management
- Preparation of Tender Documents and Contracts
- Cost Estimating and Auditing
- Equipment Failure Analysis
- Project Evaluations and Contract Review
- Intellectual Property Engineering Analysis
Synergen’s engineering, construction, and commercial expertise on major marine projects and offshore installations includes numerous engagements and matters related to engineering and construction, tow-out and installation, commissioning, operations, and commercial disputes within the offshore oil and gas industry. Synergen’s depth of knowledge and incisive analysis gives us the ability to identify and analyze complex technical issues. Our skills are not limited to technical expertise. Synergen’s engineers and marine construction experts also have the unique ability to communicate complex technical and data-driven issues in a simple, clear, and decisive manner.