Synergen has provided expert structural engineering analysis and solutions on numerous building projects. Synergen professionals are highly qualified to identify and assess the underlying causes of a building’s structural distress or failure.
Forensic structural engineering service areas include:
- Structural Assessment
- Due Diligence Inspection
- Investigation of Structural Failures
- Analysis of Building Foundations
- Construction Quality Assessment
- Design and Construction Document Compliance Review
- Standard Practice Assessment
- Damage and Repair Assessment
- Destructive and Non-Destructive Testing
- Causation analysis and Causal Investigations
- Recommended Scope of Repair
- Foundations and Wall Systems
- Technical Report Preparation
Synergen’s depth of knowledge and incisive analysis gives us the ability to identify and analyze complex structural issues in the building industry. Our skills are not limited to technical expertise, Synergen’s engineers and construction experts also have the unique ability to communicate complex technical and data-driven issues in a simple, clear, and decisive manner.