As the frequency of international commercial disputes increases, so too does the demand for effectual representation in the arbitration process. Without the help of Industry experts, organizations often find international arbitration to be quite a cumbersome obstacle. Synergen offers a team of extremely qualified industry testifying experts who are skilled with the necessary knowledge, vast experience, and expertise to assist corporations and law firms seeking such services.
Synergen’s professionals have served as experts in each of our primary service areas on disputes arising in Western and Eastern Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Far East Asia, Australia, South America, the United States, Mexico, Canada, and the Caribbean. Our experts are experienced with arbitrations in numerous locations including the United States, London, Paris, Algeria, and Singapore. We provide our clients the flexibility of experienced teams working together across multiple time zones to ensure a highly responsive approach with a unique understanding of international arbitration.
Synergen’s professionals have served in International Arbitrations before panels drawn from many of the main international arbitration forums and have testified in the following venues and jurisdictions:
- United States Federal Court
- Texas State District Courts
- American Arbitration Association
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)
- International Centre for Dispute Resolution (ICDR)
- London Maritime Arbitrators Association (LMAA)
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SAIC)
- United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL)